Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra- PMKK
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra- PMKK
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) is a network of training centres established by the Government of India to provide skill training to the youth of the country. The PMKKs are established in partnership with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and the State Skill Development Missions (SSDMs).
The PMKKs provide training in various sectors such as hospitality, retail, healthcare, automotive, construction, IT/ITeS, banking, and finance. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) is a flagship scheme of the Government of India, launched in 2015, to provide skill training to the youth of India. The scheme aims to provide industry-relevant training to the youth and make them employable.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) scheme aims to provide skill training to youth in India and make them employable and self-reliant. The scheme is implemented by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and aims to provide quality skill training to the youth of India. The scheme also aims to create a pool of skilled manpower for the industry and promote youth entrepreneurship.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra:
1. It provides skill training to the youth of India in various sectors such as manufacturing, services, construction, etc.
2. Each Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra will be outfitted with a preparation office going from 3,000 to 8,000 sq. ft., in view of the number of inhabitants in the locale.
3. A system and an administrative construction are necessities for each middle.
4. The focus of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra is to offer classes to meet the instructive requirements of the neighbourhood youth.
5. The instructional hub will be furnished with state-of-the-art advances, for example,
a. Brilliant classes,
b. Specific research centres,
c. Biometric participation, and so on.
d. The PMKK focuses on offer help for
g. Position cell and
h. IT correspondence
6. The offices will give lodging support. It will be completed under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Kendra (PMKVY) rules.
7. The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra will stick to PMKVY standards to give the required preparation in assembling exchanges.
The purpose of PMKK
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra stands firm on the accompanying situations:
1. PMKK brings important assets to the table for industry-driven classes of elevated expectations, underlining employability, and creating a motivational incentive for preparing to improve abilities.
2. Lay out normalized foundations. They will act as a spurring impetus for getting new abilities. It relies upon the degree of skill.
3. To make an expert strategy, underline the quality, association, and life span with investors.
4. Change the command-driven model into a practical one.
Components of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) is a flagship program of the Government of India that aims to provide skill training to the youth of India. The components of PMKK are as follows:
1. Skill Training:
PMKK provides skill training to the youth of India in various sectors such as hospitality, retail, healthcare, IT/ITeS, automotive, construction, and more.
2. Placement Assistance:
PMKK provides placement assistance
Every office should utilize a similar brand name, logo, and estimations to guarantee consistency. Moreover, they should stick to the NSDC site's marking necessities.
The NSDC will utilize a focused philosophy on groups while dispensing regions and laying out focuses. The preparation accomplices are the ones who will be responsible for laying out PMKKs in each locale.
The office ought to be arranged in a space with admittance to public transportation and streetlamps. Moreover, the middle can be looked on the NSDC site.
6. Biometric enrollment
A biometric device is utilized to monitor everybody partaking in the preparation and the coaches. To monitor participation, they should have an Aadhaar card.
Each and every middle is expected to follow the plan explicit models, which are the ones that will be used to monitor participation and screen investment.
The PMKK will utilize the most cutting-edge and high-level preparation techniques. Their Area Ability Committee determined. The preparation gear, including biometric participation following and shrewd study halls, will be utilized.